Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

An Impactful Introduction

This is the first time I have ever done something like this, writing something and putting it out into the world scares me. I have shared poems and certain parts of my book in progress but nothing compared to this. I have lived an interesting life: abuse, sexual abuse, suicidal attempts-of my own and my father's, promiscuity, drugs, self hate, accomplishments, marriage, children, love, joy, partying, having what I wanted, suicidal thoughts, suicide attempt, Psych ward 5150-5250, Bipolar diagnoses, two weeks of blackout madness, rehab and learning to live all over again. This list is a brief attempt to keep you reading... Is it working? I feel so fearful to open all these doors and share them with you but I know that if can help at least one person I will. If this blog will comfort those with Bipolar disorder then I will continue to write. If this comforts someone who's loved one suffers from Bipolar or has taken their own life, then I will continue to write. If this blog inspires, encourages, supports and provides insight to at least one person I will continue to write.


And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise.  The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.  ~Sylvia Plath

 Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment