Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Me My Friend and I

Me My Friend and I

Hello, nice to meet you I am the one who has haunted you so
When you cried I was the one who tormented you
When you looked in the mirror
I was the evil one you seen
I am the one you continually fear
Yes, I have always been the one that made you ugly and mean
I am the one who laughed in your face
You know me now, I no longer hide
I am the one who made you a disgrace
You know I am the one who took over with pride
I am the one who broke you down
You knew I was there but you didn’t know why
I am the one, yes, I am the one who pushed you to the ground
You know I am the one who made you hate looking up at the warm sunny sky
When you hung from that high ledge
I was the one who stepped on your grasping fingers and pushed you over the edge
When you needed help I made everyone lie
I was the one who wanted you to die
When you cried out for help I laughed as they ignored your words
You know the pain was tormenting
I pressed you and made you hate when your pain was ignored
You were mad, oh yes, lost and mad
Gone, and taken over by me
Oh you poor thing how you were so pitiful and sad
Watching you beg was beautiful to me
No one heard you
I know it because I took over too
I didn’t listen to your cries
I assisted you in your demise
You know I will be here for the rest of your life
Laying dormant waiting for you to see me in your eyes
The mirror will allow you to see you again
Thanks for being my puppet, my tormented friend
Until I manifest again, then you I will see


Sincerely, You, Your Bipolar…Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment